Lately I have been purchasing so many new items, it has been difficult to fully test because I am constantly trying new items. For the next week or two I will be sticking to wearing only these products. Look for my reviews to come. Some of these are oldies that I need to retry and pay close attention to results. Others are fairly new.
Which ones have you tried and what are your thoughts?
Products to be reviewed in the upcoming weeks:
- Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl
- Hempz Pure Herbal Extracts Ultra Moisturizing Lip Balm
- Mac Satin Lipstick in 808 Faux
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm
- Becca Liptuitive Gloss Flamboyant
- Revlon Lip Gloss in 255 Sandstorm
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- IBY Lip Liner in Blush
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light
- Lancome Blush Subtil Duo
Stay tuned and thanks for reading. Let me know which products you are most excited for!
xo Laura xo
Let’s Stay Connected!!!
Follow me on Instagram here
Follow me on Twitter here
My eBay Store here
Email me email@example.com
Disclaimer This blog does use referral links and or affiliate links. To avoid confusion, those are the only type of link this website will use. If you do not feel comfortable using those links I totally understand and appreciate you reading my posts! Your support is appreciated. If you do use the links I am grateful for your support. I am not trying to sell you these items and the sole purpose of this blog is to bring you my opinion and show you my purchase so you can make better informed purchases yourself. Compensation I receive will allow me the opportunity to keep this site going. My opinions will always be honest, but please remember that they are just opinions and preferences and mine may differ from yours.
Please know I am always open to your feedback. What do you like, dislike? What would you like to see more or less of?
Thank you for your tremendous amount of support!!